Barman or barmaid needed in Mont-Tremblant
SUPERVISOR: General manager
STATUS: Full time / Part-time
SALARY : 50 000,00$ à 85 000,00$ / year
At Le P’tit Caribou, we are proud to be named one of the best Apres-Ski bars in the world. What makes us different? Since 1993 we have stayed true to our values and culture, creating an atmosphere that is internationally renowned by locals and tourists alike.
Our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and living the Tremblant lifestyle to the fullest !
As part of our family we offer you:
- Health Insurance
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Competitive salary and vacation
- A schedule that fits with your lifestyle
- Gym Pass
Le P’tit Caribou is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Barmaid / Bartender familiar with a variety of classic and innovative drink recipes. We are looking for someone who can liven up and contribute to the ambiance of Le P’tit Caribou while exceeding customer needs and expectations. Compensation consists of salary and tips.
- Be part of a dynamic team and contribute to its legendary atmosphere with your energy
- Interact with customers, take orders, serve drinks and menu items
- Provide prompt and courteous service
- Excellent knowledge of preparing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Knowledge of a second language would be a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Flexibility for shift work, especially evenings, weekends and holidays
- Working in a fast paced environment
Send us your CV today !
I am applying!