Busboy needed in Mont-Tremblant
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: MANAGER
STATUS: PERMANENT FULL-TIME, PART-TIME
WORK HOURS: 35-40 HRES PAR SEMAINE, JOUR ET SOIR | SEMAINE ET FIN DE SEMAINE
At P’tit Caribou, we are proud to be named one of the best Apres-Ski bars in the world. What makes us different? Since 1993 we have stayed true to our values and culture, creating an atmosphere that is internationally renowned by locals and tourists alike.
Our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and living the Tremblant lifestyle to the fullest !
As part of our family we offer you:
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Competitive salary
- A schedule that fits with your lifestyle
Support an exceptional customer experience with a focus on table/bar maintenance, aid in expediting dishes and glassware, clear and reset tables and bar areas, actively seek out opportunities to make a guest’s experience memorable.
- Collaborate with the front-line staff ensuring efficient customer service.
- Helps maintain the cleanliness and efficiency of the floor, tables, bar, and kitchen, including workspaces and equipment.
Stock the bar, refill ice, change barrels of beer, prepare the premise for opening and closing.
- No experience required. Experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- This is an entry level position with room to grow, become part of the legendary Ptit Caribou
No experience required. Experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage. This is an entry level position with room to grow, become part of the legendary Ptit Caribou story
Send us your CV and an introduction letter today.
I am applying!