Night manager needed in Mont-Tremblant
TITLE: NIGHT MANAGER
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: General Manager
STATUS: PERMANENT FULL-TIME, PART-TIME
WORK HOURS: 40 hrs/week
SALARY: STARTING AT 48k/ year
At P’tit Caribou, we are proud to be named one of the best Apres-Ski bars in the world. What makes us different? Since 1993 we have stayed true to our values and culture, creating an atmosphere that is internationally renowned by locals and tourists alike.
Our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and living the Tremblant lifestyle to the fullest !
As part of our Family we offer you;
- Staff meals
- Health insurance
- Gym Pass – Parking Pass
- Ski pass
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation – 3 weeks
Ensure the development, management and profitability of the restaurant. Actively participate in operations as a key member of the management team.
You will ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant, and will ensure high standards of production, productivity, quality, and customer service. You must know how to supervise the room, staff, and greet clients.
- Overseeing the success of bar operations, cleanliness, and overall organization
- Delegate tasks and problems solve in a fast paced environment
- Monitor the cash drawer and point of sale
- Protect the restaurant & guests by complying with sanitation, safety, and alcohol policies
- Ensure proper opening and closing procedures are followed
- Respond proactively to customer feedback
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment and motivate members of the team
- Proven work experience as a restaurant manager or other similar position
- Possess good knowledge of beer, wine, mixology, and food.
- Ability to work shifts at different departments, including weekends, holidays and inventory days
- Knowledge of restaurant management software, such as MaitreD is a +
- A team player with great work ethic and a driven professional attitude
Send us your CV and an introduction letter today.
I am applying!